चर्चित हिरोइनहरु लाइ पार्टीमा जादै गर्दा कपडाले धोका दिय पछि यस्तो लज्जित हुनु पर्यो भिडियो सहित

I attended my first full bridal shower this morning, courtesy of Vanessa Williams and cable’s WE TV.

I must admit I felt a little out of place. A male in my demographic is hardly the target audience for a reality program called “David Tutera’a CELEBrations,” which airs the Williams bridal shower at 10 p.m. Friday.

Heck, a male in most demographics is hardly the target audience for this program starring an event planner who has attracted the attention of celebrities like Williams.

But since Williams married Depew’s Jim Skrip in Buffalo over the July 4th weekend, I felt duty bound to watch the one-hour program through a link provided by WE TV.

I asked an expert on fashion to watch it with me – my girlfriend Patricia.

We often watch TV newscasts together and she is free with her takes on what the local anchors and reporters are wearing so I thought it ideal to have her watch this program with me.

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses