मान्छेहरु हिडिरहेको बेस्त सडकमा यी युवती आफ्नो लगाएको कपडा फुकालेर किन नङ्गीइन ? हेर्नुहोस भिडियो

One need too much got to undress them in public. Undressing in public for ladies needs more than men, Jae Wes undressed herself in public for extremely important message to society. Her public act of self-acceptance aims to get people to question the true relationship that they have to themselves and body-image.As my clothes fell to the ground and I placed the blindfold over my eyes I could feel a shift of attention and confusion stirring in the air. My heart was racing while all the worst case scenarios were going through my head. I was scared that no one was going to draw a love heart on my body and I was going to be left out there in the open in my underwear on show to be ridiculed.

0 comments

Write Down Your Responses